Nine awards in just 3 months!
The past three months has seen CH&Co Group and several of its brands, including Charlton House, scoop a total of nine awards recognising everything from marketing skill to healthy eating; success in sports and leisure catering to lifetime achievement. The awards include:
- Foodservice Catey – the Business & Industry Caterer of the Year Award for Charlton House
- Foodservice Catey – The Outstanding Contribution Award presented to Robyn and Tim Jones
- Lunch Business Award for Lusso’s Food Philosophy Grab & Go range of food
- A MIMA (Meetings Industry Marketing Award) for ITA*, our venue sales and marketing agency, for ITA*’s Little Black Book – a compendium of all the venues that ITA* markets and sells.
- London Venue Awards Best Livery Hall Award for Stationer’s Hall, recognising the great work that the Chester Boyd, ITA* and Stationer’s Hall teams have done to create an outstanding and versatile venue.
- RSPH (Royal Society of Public Health) Health & Wellbeing Award for Charlton House, the first contract caterer to have been awarded this award. It recognises the work that Charlton House does in the field of health and wellbeing and in particular the Passport to Health initiative it developed for staff at Gatwick Airport.
- FSM Award – the Sports & Leisure Award presented to Paul Williams from Ampersand for his outstanding work at Rum & Sugar Bar/Restaurant at Museum of London Docklands
- FSM Award – the Executive Chef Award to Jim Wealands from Lusso in recognition of his work on apprentice training, driving culinary standards and the development of healthy eating initiatives.
- And finally, The FSM Lifetime Achievement Award was presented posthumously to CH&Co’s Founder, the late Robyn Jones OBE. The award was in recognition of the incredible business achievements and contribution that Robyn had made to the hospitality industry.
Bill Toner, Chief Executive of CH&Co Group, commented, “These awards have been judged by industry peers and stakeholders and it’s wonderful recognition of the great work that our skilled team does. We have some very talented people within our company and I’m proud of what they have achieved for both CH&Co Group and their clients.”