We are an ‘Investor in People’ employer and have an excellent track record of staff retention. With a workforce of almost 1,000 people, we support flexible working arrangements and many positions are part-time.
Our training programmes include:
- Going for Gold – NVQ2+ equivalent for flexible career building
- Platinum Programme – Management programme aimed at improving operations managers’ business skills
- Back to Front – Leaderships skills progressing chefs into management
- Twilight Sessions – Regular innovation sessions with executive chefs
- Eureka Moments! – Short group sessions improving performance and client satisfaction
- Inspire Development workshops – Motivational courses for aspiring managers
We also have fun along the way!
We run ‘Salon Culinaire’ our fun competitive cooking day open to all Charlton House staff and their families, with the chance to win medals in many classes of cooking.
Meet our highly skilled Operations Team. These guys make sure we keep the show running at Charlton House’s many client sites across the UK:
Let us introduce you to the Charlton House team of talented Executive Chefs, whose endless pride, passion and creativity energise Charlton House dining experiences in establishments across the UK. We know that cooking is a passion…which is why we at Charlton House give our chefs the freedom to design their own menus and to express their catering creativity – all led by our executive chefs listed below. We encourage pride in our staff and invest heavily in training to achieve the highest possible standards and care across the establishments we manage.
Our Support Staff
Charlton House provides excellent food and service thanks to the many people that work tirelessly, at all levels of our business. Here are just a few people below, who have shared their stories about Charlton House is the best place for them, as well as for our clients.